Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Came across a new cellar hole with my fiancee and its produced very well so far. Check out the finds.

ForumRunner_20150616_192425.png Batwing buckle, Thimble, Round ball, Flat Buttons and a Dandy

i0000010_37.jpg Some more flat buttons/ Dandies and an unidentifiable copper

2015-06-16_15.16.18.jpg 1787 Colonial Connecticut copper!

Last edited:
Upvote 17
Fantastic finds there…love the Buckle!! Should produce a lot more goodies!

Fantastic finds there…love the Buckle!! Should produce a lot more goodies!

I'm hoping that it does. We will be hammering this one for a while! That's actually the third batwing buckle this season.

Wow, pound that place ! im sure there are more goodies :thumbsup:

Congratulations an the fantastic hunt from your new site! Good Luck in future visits!

Sounds like an awesome site. Keep hitting it hard. Most of those relics appear to be late 1700s to early 1800s. There must be some more coins hiding there.

Yup!!! Looks like your onto a really nice spot!!!! Good Luck!!!:thumbsup:

Looks like ya'll found an awesome site. Congrats on all those great finds. especially that large copper. :notworthy:

How's the ticks been ?

Ticks have been at bay. We soak on the deet and I occasionally lite the pipe or cigar for the mosquito's!

(Definitely) great finds!
So much rich history there, in CT...!!

Very nice. I like the buckle! GL&HH.

Great cellar hole finds . Sure you are aware but , keep in mind there are some killers on the run in NY State .

Great cellar hole finds . Sure you are aware but , keep in mind there are some killers on the run in NY State .

Yes, I'm actually a correction officer in a different max here in NY. I always carry when I'm out in the woods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back