T
treasurejack
Guest
Re: New Contest...........TN's Best Liar!!!
In 1971 while I was attending a secret archeological dig about nine hundred miles northeast of Lima, Peru, in a region of South America that is known as the jungles of the Amozonas, I discovered an underground temple dating back nearly a thousand years. This discovery was not by mistake, having been afforded the ability to read ancient dialogs of most every form, I was able to uncover this temple’s exact whereabouts after examining several ancient Inca writings three years prior. What was most significant about this particular temple was that it was put into place to hide the ancient world’s most cherished treasure, one item made of solid gold that was known and praised throughout the entire ancient globe. The item was said to behold the true identity and the exact shape of an item which was to become pure evil with the passing of time. Though I have never before posted a picture of it anywhere, I have recently decided to post a picture here so my fellow treasure hunters might find inspiration from my obvious success. The item was hidden inside a small statue, which once the hairpiece was removed the item was finally found just where it had been placed nearly 1000 years ago. Today this find is regarded to be among the highest of all that is priceless. And just like the ancients predicted during its hiding, its image and symbol today is in fact regarded by many to be the root to all that is evil.
In 1971 while I was attending a secret archeological dig about nine hundred miles northeast of Lima, Peru, in a region of South America that is known as the jungles of the Amozonas, I discovered an underground temple dating back nearly a thousand years. This discovery was not by mistake, having been afforded the ability to read ancient dialogs of most every form, I was able to uncover this temple’s exact whereabouts after examining several ancient Inca writings three years prior. What was most significant about this particular temple was that it was put into place to hide the ancient world’s most cherished treasure, one item made of solid gold that was known and praised throughout the entire ancient globe. The item was said to behold the true identity and the exact shape of an item which was to become pure evil with the passing of time. Though I have never before posted a picture of it anywhere, I have recently decided to post a picture here so my fellow treasure hunters might find inspiration from my obvious success. The item was hidden inside a small statue, which once the hairpiece was removed the item was finally found just where it had been placed nearly 1000 years ago. Today this find is regarded to be among the highest of all that is priceless. And just like the ancients predicted during its hiding, its image and symbol today is in fact regarded by many to be the root to all that is evil.

HAH! I'm not pesky...I'm persistant. I don't need treasure, wealth, fame, notoriety...I need that darn digging tool! I have a use for it. I believe Mighty AP's Mighty Digging Tool will be instrumental in developing a cure for cancer. I'm about half way through the process of creating the cure but I need a way to deliver the dosage to the patient. The Mighty Digging Tool would be perfect for deliverying the suppository.

) once told a cock-and-bull story so simple....yet so huge.....that the melee that ensued divided families, metal detecting clubs, and nations. I, singlehandedly, dethroned the self-proclaimed King of Hotdogs, Sherm....by telling one stunning devastating little fib.
Sorry.








