jasonbo
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2005
- Messages
- 295
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Round Rock, Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Ace250 / Cibola
Re: New Contest...........TN's Best Liar!!!
sorry jeff
sorry jeff


Montana Jim said:You b#$@ard!
That was MARVELOUS!
Hook - Line & Sinker man...![]()


jasonbo said:sorry jeff![]()




, wish I had known about all this stuff on the internet twenty years ago. Well i'm off subject as usual, again thanks Charlene,figured out from your clues and help how to repost to todays finds. Now hopefully I'll get more helpful Ideas. Not that there hasn't already been alot of help, I just mean stuff like once inside where to look as well as out side. I have been getting alot of PMs tellin me to be carefull not to reveal too much, and that does help but you know I need Ideas about finding loot. I know it's here I can as they say feel in me bones.. 

Maybe no one will notice the new avatar and I can still get away 
Underbear said:Ok so someone gonna have to take the blame fer fergetten to post the rule saying that all lie posts had to be in this thread. I did it too, my post in everything else concernin a certain 1860 cat house is a fake. sorry everyone, just trying to win and have a giggle. Jeff of Pa please deleate me and my post and if ya want to you can punnish me, I feel so ashamed of myself.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Maybe no one will notice the new avatar and I can still get away
![]()
