What's new

NEW CONTEST

wait...instant pot is growing weed instantly? That explains a lot Valley.
 
Instant Pot??
I thought it took a few months to grow that stuff.
Boy, California is way ahead of the rest of us.
No wonder I'm always Last
Freaking California! What will they come up with next????????
Last
 
Wow...I'm blown away right into
Last
 
off to work and no pay
 
Better to rotate tires than rotate wives....
--Buzz Lastyear--
Last
 
The other 49 states fervently want California to secede. Or at least a wall between us and Cali :laughing9:
 
I would donate to that cause Hillbilly!
Last
 
I don't have a problem with California, it's the crazy people that keep electing these nut jobs that I have a problem with.
 
I don't have a problem with California, it's the crazy people that keep electing these nut jobs that I have a problem with.
Agree with wind as well. California is where all those crazy flower children from the 60's & 70's went....creating a Utopia of fruitcakes. Lmao
Last
 
Never liked fruitcake much
 
I like them as long as I dont have to deal with em.....lol
Dolphins on a roll....I mean.....Buzz Lastyear is
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom