What's new

NEW CONTEST

Pork with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes.
Good New Years Eve dinner. Unless you're a Muslim.
Last
 
Rollin' one up and enjoying a nice Sierra Nevada. I Win!:occasion14:
:skullflag::usflag:
 
Buzz Lastyear is in this new year and is
Last
 
2019 is going to be a great year
 
Agreed and I will start it off, and finish it off in
Last
 
11 degrees here
 
Happy New Year all you Lasters
Never change you crazy basters
Go ever forward to be Last
Although I will always beat your ast.
:icon_king::icon_queen::icon_king::icon_queen::icon_king::icon_queen::occasion16::occasion16:
 
I will go forth and your art into
Last
 
Well I’m sick. 102 degree fever and body aches. I may let you folks be last for a while while I get better.
 
Happy New Year fellers... 2019 woo!!! Who!!!
 
Well I’m sick. 102 degree fever and body aches. I may let you folks be last for a while while I get better.

Sorry to hear, couple shots of whisky, lots of water and rest
 
Get well soon so you can lose the contest :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom