What's new

NEW CONTEST

Boy, this flu really knocked me out. It reminded me of one of life’s cardinal rules: never trust a fart.

Last
Lmao....that is funny.
I'm glad your back....I was beginning to think you had been abducted by probing aliens for a minute. Whew! You dodged one there.
Last
 
Friday and 33 degrees.

Having fish and chips for dinner tonight.
 
Yep,, very nice Friday with the temps getting up to 45°.
Went metal detecting. Didn't find chit!
Last
 
Went looking for chit and found nothing? You need to borrow Woodsy's Tesoro.
 
Okay,, does Woodsy's detector find chit??
Not that I really give a chit, but it would be nice to find some chit once in a while.
 
Looky me
I must be
Fast
To be
In
Last
 
I'm kind of stuck between should I do housework or go detecting. It's going up to 45° and sunny.
Last
 
Get your wife to help with chores...once she is started you go to town to get something. Make sure you take your detector. Chores should be done time you get back from detecting.
 
I thought guys got married so they would have someone to do all the work?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom