What's new

NEW CONTEST

I have a strange feeling I’m not gonna win.
 
You got.....1 ticket outta
Last
 
Haven't been replaced with alien tinzade. But that is exactly what an alien would say.
I will lay the Sonic Suplex on any and all comers! Fear me!
Tinzaded....not tinzade. Tinzade means you like goats? Unless I'm missing something.
Last
 
Nice photos....are they always born with blonde feathers? The nose on that one reminds me of someone???Hillbilly???Can a pigeon be a cousin to a human???
Lmao
Last

All pigeons are born with yellow down feathers.
Within 2 weeks, their regular feathers will grow in.
Last
 
can i play? lastly
 
Valley,, funny meeting you in the hall in the middle of the night. Are you making a urine deposit?
Nature has called on me to be last.
 
snowed last night, off to work
 
Dont mind if I do fellas....thanks for saving me
Last
 
Water the birds,, feed me, play lottery, and take about 8 bags of trash to the burn pile. And be last for awhile.
 
How do I know if I got tinzaded? It isn't on web md.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom