Hillbilly Prince
Gold Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2018
- Messages
- 5,000
- Reaction score
- 12,719
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett All Terrain Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
But thanks for the offer
I would love to see Florida again. Was like six lsst time I was in California. Still have relatives there.
Is Mrandron ok?
Fish is gonna get in trouble messing with beer in Utah.
Even if it is only .5 percent alcohol.
I am trying Shiner Rock beer. Very smooth compared to Guiness. At a certain point it all tastes tastes like beer.
Then you are shooting sawed off shotguns out car windows or other activities.
I would love to see Florida again. Was like six lsst time I was in California. Still have relatives there.Is Mrandron ok?
Fish is gonna get in trouble messing with beer in Utah.
Even if it is only .5 percent alcohol.
I am trying Shiner Rock beer. Very smooth compared to Guiness. At a certain point it all tastes tastes like beer.
Then you are shooting sawed off shotguns out car windows or other activities.








