NEW CONTEST

Ever have a beer that tastes like skunk piss?

I've eaten bear on several occasions. I have a family member who hunts all around the world and here in Michigan he typically gets 1 bear a year when granted a license. It's good with Chili or on tacos....pretty strong as a burger. It has never tasted like skunk piss.
Last

I know a few rednecks that have probably made beer with skunk piss. There are some pretty rural counties here in Michigan, I would say anything is a possibility.
Last

Time to make Parmesan panko cod with jasmine rice, edimone and asparagus spears

Yup, fish eats fish

Well...I had intended on showing some photos of some forest fairies that I had captured but then the wife got my favorite wine and well...my night is now done. Lol
Last

That's all you got Valley....Last? We all like family now....you just drop the last bomb...no what's up or how is it going? Come on man!
Last

The rules of this contest just say that you have to be the last poster. It doesn’t say anything about the length or content of the post. I’m in it to win it.

Last

Time for lunch then a nap as well

61°
Would like to catch a forest fairy and see how it reacts to beer. Thinking discarded cell phone make good bait for a fairy trap cause they are very curious.
Wonder if Wind coos to his pidgeons.
Milwaukee Best beer actually contains urine.
Best wine ever is Japanese plum wine.
Patriots 31 Rams 24. Hope Tom gets his sixth. Actually love it if Rams get crushed.
Patriots always called cheaters but look at this lol.
Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back