What's new

NEW CONTEST

GM
Today is a good day to be
Last
 
I need to pick up a couple things at grocery store then take care of this damn head/chest cold I picked up.
 
Where’s Hillbilly ? He’s usually on here and posting every half hour.

Last
 
580C3866-F354-4A53-9CC7-D37BED8866BC.webpI did this bathroom remodel for my folks. House was built in the early 80’s and they wanted to keep the tub. I have seen way worse colors from the 80’s and decided to work with it. Honest opinions here, hit me straight...
B0A20350-5832-4186-B80D-F1D8087385BE.webp
If you are among those who believe subway tile is timeless like stone or wood, could this look like a job from the 80’s in a timeless vintage way...or was keeping the tub a bad ideaBEFB964E-7224-4730-ACD4-D38F31E3BA47.webp
 
Well I think the finishing touch would have been a class subway tile station I.D.
Something like; 42nd Street / Times Square.
 
View attachment 1678596I did this bathroom remodel for my folks. House was built in the early 80’s and they wanted to keep the tub. I have seen way worse colors from the 80’s and decided to work with it. Honest opinions here, hit me straight...
View attachment 1678599
If you are among those who believe subway tile is timeless like stone or wood, could this look like a job from the 80’s in a timeless vintage way...or was keeping the tub a bad ideaView attachment 1678603
I think I would go with....like....Uber tiles....cause....like....subway tiles....are like...soooo.....yesterday. lol
Last
 
Abcd 123... look who's winning... HA it's me!!!
 
I went for a brisk walk (18 degrees out) hoping to get my head congestion flowing.....worked, and now I need yet another Kleenex.
 
All prepped and ready to cook


cast iron potatoes.webp

Filets for cast iron.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom