What's new

NEW CONTEST

Making chicken and dumplings in crock pot. Great meal for a cold cloudy stormy day.
 
Making chicken and dumplings in crock pot. Great meal for a cold cloudy stormy day.
Making Possum with raccoon dumplings in the crock pot sounds even better! Little greasy but always tasty.
Last
 
Road kill type?
Definitely if you want the meat tenderized or no time to slow cook it. If slow cooking, and not in bear country I would cook it outside or your home may not be livable for a few day...the stink does not represent the quality of meat.
Last
 
My cat and dog get nervous when I cook
 
Hillbilly is still missing. If I was a betting man, he moved out here to the Great Country of California and he’s laying on a sunny beach somewhere pondering why he didn’t come out here a long time ago.
 
Sometimes I think about disappearing to a beach somewhere and drinking margaritas.
 
Hillbilly is still missing. If I was a betting man, he moved out here to the Great Country of California and he’s laying on a sunny beach somewhere pondering why he didn’t come out here a long time ago.
Or he was picked up by these stinking aliens and is somewhere in deep space being probed by those weird green creature with a big grin on his face! Let's hope he makes it back safely.
Last
 
He will never walk right again if you are right.
 
He will never walk right again if you are right.
Let's all keep Hillbilly in our thoughts during trying times for him. He can still lead a productive life.
Last
 
time to clear off driveway and head to work
 
I’m here, but Hillbilly is still missing. Maybe he realized that he wasn’t going to win this contest so he quit?

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom