NEW CONTEST

YouTube it....I've learned so many things from YouTube...tomorrow I will learn to tie my shoes! Yes!
Last

I’ve watched a ton of videos on concrete pouring and quickly determined that it’s a skill that takes time to master. I’ll gladly pay someone to do it. The guy that I’m going with uses a laser to ensure everything is flat and graded appropriately. Well worth the money to have it done correctly.

Last

I’ve watched a ton of videos on concrete pouring and quickly determined that it’s a skill that takes time to master. I’ll gladly pay someone to do it. The guy that I’m going with uses a laser to ensure everything is flat and graded appropriately. Well worth the money to have it done correctly.

Last
Laser? Sounds like one of those new Alien technological things....make sure he doesn't point that thing at you or you might pull a Hillbilly and get probed in the deep space by some cat named Tippy!
Last

Laser? Sounds like one of those new Alien technological things....make sure he doesn't point that thing at you or you might pull a Hillbilly and get probed in the deep space by some cat named Tippy!
Last
Deep into outerspace.....yikes! That came out wrong.
Last

So Valley is building a foundation of corned beef and cabbage. That ought to hold up. Although you can eat it in an emergency.
Why the interest in lasers? Gather info for your Alien Overlords???

Getting there. Noticed WD showed back up. Did you get a project car yet?
Going to be a Seal? That would be cool if the trauning doesn't kill you ;)

no i didn't get a car yet and i'm going to try to get into the Marines

Nope...well maybe!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back