NEW CONTEST

Well I got invited to go with a group that hunt Martians....we didnt find any but the point you leave earths atmosphere made the entire trip worth it. Ahhhhhh, good times.
Last

Seriously, even Martians find Mars too hostile an environment for living. I submit you got tricked into taking a trip on a rocket into space. Or you are relying on our ignorance to put out a false story in order to hide something. Maybe a drunken party with the fairies, or a raid on Wind's bird operation.
Wind, you better count your pidgeons.

Seriously, even Martians find Mars too hostile an environment for living. I submit you got tricked into taking a trip on a rocket into space. Or you are relying on our ignorance to put out a false story in order to hide something. Maybe a drunken party with the fairies, or a raid on Wind's bird operation.
Wind, you better count your pidgeons.
If I raided Winds farm, the only thing I would take would be his alien gamma ray blocking tinfoil hat prototype....and I would smile from ear to ear the whole way home!
Last

More storms coming my way. I swear this has been the wettest spring in years.

Storm clouds make good cover for UFO'S...Look deep my friend look deep.
Last

The sun is shining but it was 20° when I got up. It's going up to 50 today. Tomorrow I have been invited to join two friends on a hunt. Sooo, today,,, I will get on the tractor and move some wood and some gravel. The ground is still pretty wet but it is what it is.

A hunt would be good. Our ground is still to hard. It was very cold last night and the dogs water dish has frozen the last five nights.
Last

You guys should all just take a trip out here to the great country of California and we’ll meet up for a hunt. The ground is great and the finds are a plenty.

Last

Will there be crabs and beer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back