What's new

NEW CONTEST

I was going to the gym to work out with the ladies, but it is raining real hard. Tomorrow, I will have at least one tooth remove. Not looking for it.
 
Buy an umbrella.
I am sure the doc will numb you before dentistry. Drink some radium water before you go.
 
Buy an umbrella.
I am sure the doc will numb you before dentistry. Drink some radium water before you go.
I heard that radium water was the go to drink at one time! Really hit the spot....
Last
 
Just checking in and I’m pleasantly surprised that I am

Last.
 
Oh and ......
GM Wind (wherever you are)
Maybe one of your pigeons ate one of those magic beans and grew really big and you took her out for a test fly?
Last
 
Oh and ......
GM Wind (wherever you are)
Maybe one of your pigeons ate one of those magic beans and grew really big and you took her out for a test fly?
Last


Did you see something? I thought today Wind was going to buy some more pidgeons from a Bird Master.
 
I think I won! Sam is medicated, Wind flew off on a giant pidgeon,Dolphin overran by fairies.
Everyone else run off.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom