What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good morning?? I’m still awake from the day before. The party never ends in California!

Last
 
Wait....did someone say
Last
 
Anyone else hear the word
Last
 
Ok
Valley heard it. Did anyone else hear the word
Last
 
49BF5278-6941-4315-A91C-27B19708689F.webp
“Tippy”
 
See me in the mountains with a lion...I ain’t Lyin’....
dont help me...help the mountain lion
 
See me in the mountains with a lion...I ain’t Lyin’....
dont help me...help the mountain lion
That's a big cat right there. That is one of the largest ones I've seen.
Last
 
Tippy is not large but better looking while I am Last.
How do you tell which end you are viewing when looking at Tippy? I would think it could be confusing at times[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Last
 
Tippy has a head and her tail is at the other end. At Last it is time for bed for all of us.
 
While you are asleep with the two rear ended cat....I will watch over
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom