NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hillbilly is up early today? Good to see. Sam has a Mark IV scoop? He must be a professional poop scooper upper. That is great.
GM Wind in PA. The Eagles look good but T Steelers look like they might want to resign Antonio Brown again.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Radio. And unknown to aliens I also hear them discussing their plans.
Currently they are stymied by how to approach Cali. Very squeamish about stepping in poo even if wearing rubber boots. And there is not enough money in the budget this year for rubber boots.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Radio. And unknown to aliens I also hear them discussing their plans.
Currently they are stymied by how to approach Cali. Very squeamish about stepping in poo even if wearing rubber boots. And there is not enough money in the budget this year for rubber boots.
What about the rubber shoe protectors that you can just throw on over your boots?
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do they still have Christmas in Cali???
Last

Oh yeah. I love going up to Union Square in San Francisco during Christmas time. They have a massive tree lit up, an ice skating rink and hot chocolate vendors. That coupled with the cool weather with a little fog rolling across the bay...it’s great!

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think Sam is hoping for an official Tom Brady thong.
That is why he has been good lately. Santa doesn't think much of people who get banned for being surly.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think Sam is hoping for an official Tom Brady thong.
That is why he has been good lately. Santa doesn't think much of people who get banned for being surly.
I bet you Ben Roethlisberger has a Brady thong! That dude has a few screws loose.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure. What do you want? And you can’t ask for last because that already belongs to me.

Last
Well that doesn't sound like the Christmas spirit. I dont feel you are truly into this like you say. Although the sound of warm artificial chocolate water with a cloud of smog coming across the Bay while stepping on human feces in San Francisco does sound tantalizing....maybe December will bring you around...if it doesnt you may be labeled the San Francisco Scrooge.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions