What's new

NEW CONTEST

But can his doctor help with getting rid of them?
You guys keep stepping on me while I am camped in last.
Wait??? Valley has a butt doctor? How did you uncover this? There is always a story inside a story to be told!
Last
 
Well I DO live in California.

Last
And there it is Hillbilly! He lives in California so of course he has a butt doctor....now what Hillbilly? You probably have to see a butt doctor in California to help read your contribution to carbon emissions....dont they have a gauge Valley that they hook up that counts the potency per fart on a ozane depletion scale? Then tax you based on the damage you are causing? Our newest Governor will pry start taxing the cow farmers because the cows poop and fart...humans will be next.
Last
 
And there it is Hillbilly! He lives in California so of course he has a butt doctor....now what Hillbilly? You probably have to see a butt doctor in California to help read your contribution to carbon emissions....dont they have a gauge Valley that they hook up that counts the potency per fart on a ozane depletion scale? Then tax you based on the damage you are causing? Our newest Governor will pry start taxing the cow farmers because the cows poop and fart...humans will be next.
Last

Before we reach the point where we are micro chipped and are taxed for butt emissions, which is the plan, I expect there are gonna be a lot of people suffering from toxic exposure to lead :)
I will have to seek a butt doctor in Missouri because even if I didn't need a butt doctor I would require one within minutes of landing in Cali.
I was wondering if Sam's doc could rid Sam of his crabs. Probably not since the means by which one acquires those creatures is forbidden in Connecticut.
 
Sam is constantly monitored by the EPA due the emissions from him and Tippy btw.
 
Before we reach the point where we are micro chipped and are taxed for butt emissions, which is the plan, I expect there are gonna be a lot of people suffering from toxic exposure to lead :)
I will have to seek a butt doctor in Missouri because even if I didn't need a butt doctor I would require one within minutes of landing in Cali.
I was wondering if Sam's doc could rid Sam of his crabs. Probably not since the means by which one acquires those creatures is forbidden in Connecticut.
I believe they did alter that law in Connecticut....it is permitted if two people are related by blood is now the out for them. That could explain a few things to be "honest".
Last
 
Thanks for the infornmant. Tippy is in hidding. And I am Last.
Government special agents are not Tippy's most loved people I'm sure. [emoji1787]
Hope you are feeling better.
Last
 
at last I'm .............................last
 
That is a terrific question?
Its 3rd base the "last" stop before home (tm). Or it could be looked up where just says Last=dolphin who is always
Last
Oh and......
GM Wind
Last
 
I spent so much in last I got curious about where last is, which probably is not a good thought to pursue.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom