What's new

NEW CONTEST

Sorry to hear. Ronnie Lott hurt his finger so bad in the Superbowl that the doctor told him the only way he could play was if he cut it off....Ronnie said...."OK, cut it off," and so the doctor did and he went back in the game. How dedicated ate you to your job? [emoji16]
Lasr

If I made his kind of money then I’d give up a finger. Alas I don’t, so I’ll keep mine.

Last
 
If I made his kind of money then I’d give up a finger. Alas I don’t, so I’ll keep mine.

Last
I have a feeling that Ronnie Lot would of made the same decision if he were playing in the city league championship game. Lol
Last
 
I have a feeling that Ronnie Lot would of made the same decision if he were playing in the city league championship game. Lol
Last

That story sounded fishy to me, so I looked into it.
What actually happened was his arm was bit off at the elbow and then thrown at a wide receiver, who fumbled the ball. That was legal back then. Ronnie had his arm taped back on until the game was over. He then had it attached permanently at a hospital.
 
That story sounded fishy to me, so I looked into it.
What actually happened was his arm was bit off at the elbow and then thrown at a wide receiver, who fumbled the ball. That was legal back then. Ronnie had his arm taped back on until the game was over. He then had it attached permanently at a hospital.
Lol...thanks for the clarity.
Last
 
Well I don't know what you guys have been smoking, but it sounds like it is some really powerful stuff.
Thank goodness I have my birds and flying monkeys.
 
Well I don't know what you guys have been smoking, but it sounds like it is some really powerful stuff.
Thank goodness I have my birds and flying monkeys.
I knew your pigeons were more than just flying....your using their DNA to help create a hybrid Monkey that flys and makes honey! Clever clever Wind
Last
 
It was good for you while it lasted. I’m now

Mr. Last.
 
GM Wind
Did someone call for Dr.
Last
 
Dr. Dolphin Last you are wanted to perform a prostrate exam on Mr. Sam :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom