sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear. Ronnie Lott hurt his finger so bad in the Superbowl that the doctor told him the only way he could play was if he cut it off....Ronnie said...."OK, cut it off," and so the doctor did and he went back in the game. How dedicated ate you to your job? [emoji16]
Lasr

If I made his kind of money then I’d give up a finger. Alas I don’t, so I’ll keep mine.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I made his kind of money then I’d give up a finger. Alas I don’t, so I’ll keep mine.

Last
I have a feeling that Ronnie Lot would of made the same decision if he were playing in the city league championship game. Lol
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a feeling that Ronnie Lot would of made the same decision if he were playing in the city league championship game. Lol
Last

That story sounded fishy to me, so I looked into it.
What actually happened was his arm was bit off at the elbow and then thrown at a wide receiver, who fumbled the ball. That was legal back then. Ronnie had his arm taped back on until the game was over. He then had it attached permanently at a hospital.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That story sounded fishy to me, so I looked into it.
What actually happened was his arm was bit off at the elbow and then thrown at a wide receiver, who fumbled the ball. That was legal back then. Ronnie had his arm taped back on until the game was over. He then had it attached permanently at a hospital.
Lol...thanks for the clarity.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I don't know what you guys have been smoking, but it sounds like it is some really powerful stuff.
Thank goodness I have my birds and flying monkeys.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I don't know what you guys have been smoking, but it sounds like it is some really powerful stuff.
Thank goodness I have my birds and flying monkeys.
I knew your pigeons were more than just flying....your using their DNA to help create a hybrid Monkey that flys and makes honey! Clever clever Wind
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread