NEW CONTEST

Wait, Valley sent you a bottle of Bunny Pooh Beer? I suppose Wind sent you some of his infamous green Cookies? Man I am missing out. I dont think there is any worry about us behaving erratically. I was voted most rational person on earth by APM (Alien Pinup Magazine)....May the truth set you free!
Last

He sent me a case! But no green cookies. Here it's been a year and no cookies >:(
Hope APM hasn't fallen so low you were the centerfold.
No offense but I want my alien women pale green and nekkid. And with prehensile tails if from planet X.

We will need something once airplanes are planned. Now I see where Wind was going with pidgeons and flying monkeys. But he does need to test parcel delivery of cookies.

Is this contest bogus?
No, Bogus is the name of an alien species from the galaxy Hiltar....may not be in your society planetary mapping system. Bogus aliens are actually quite social and a peaceful bunch.
Oh and
Last

Is this contest bogus?

You could ask the guy who started it. I think I read somewhere the winner gets a million dollars.
He probably never imagined anyone would be crazy enough to try, and the thread would die a merciful death. But here we are.
I should have wrote once airplanes are banned. That railroad trip to Hawaiiii is going to hurt.

everyone loses lol

Last edited:
Either the stress is getting to him or he got some pretty good stuff from the hostpital. Or he went to page 7 again.
Now I'm worried we will start behaving erratically. Time for a bottle of Bunny Pooh.
Spend many hours Monday, I took a full course Poop, still have a cold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back