NEW CONTEST

You could probably find a few SF attorneys living in boxes who would work for a handful of pills. You might also check with Highnam and see if he suffered adverse effects from consuming one of Wind's cookies. Also, since he is the only one that received cookies there may be a discrimination angle.
Nothing against Wind. Just thinking here.

You have a plethora of good ideas here. Let me forward these to my attorney. I just went through discrimination training at work, and being a white male over 40, I am in two separate protective classes. It sounds like I am going to be getting some cookies soon.

Last

You have a plethora of good ideas here. Let me forward these to my attorney. I just went through discrimination training at work, and being a white male over 40, I am in two separate protective classes. It sounds like I am going to be getting some cookies soon.

Last
Oh...you might get special treatment. Ask Wind about his special Cookie Monster Green Cookies! Shhh....I never told you.
Last

Valley, don't forget to keep an eye on the beer. Wonder what Sam drinks while he is watching the Pats.

Last

When I worked for Justin we had to watch safety films, hazardous material films. If somebody got complained about they had to watch a sexual harassment film.
All of these things were made in the fifties I think :D
We never got films about privilege and stuff like that.
The girls were as bad as the guys about flirting. People knew who wasn't inclined toward that kind of stuff and left them alone.

Yeah...wherever I go I have issues with girls flirting with me. I even dressed up in a cookie monster Halloween suit and rode my bike across the state in 100 degree weather and the girls went nuts! It's a curse I tell you.
Last

Women are kind of weird. But possibly your scent attracted them. Was this a bike bike, or something you pedal?

Pedal bike
Last

You need a motorcycle. But I wouldn't complain about women chasing me. Unless they are the kind you don't want around.
I think it is possible women are being planted here by aliens after brain mods. Men are pretty normal and sane generally.

You need a motorcycle. But I wouldn't complain about women chasing me. Unless they are the kind you don't want around.
I think it is possible women are being planted here by aliens after brain mods. Men are pretty normal and sane generally.
You could be 100% correct
Last

How can we test for the modified ones? Maybe observing their behavior after plying them with great amounts of alcohol?
If you meet a women and she drinks you under the table and still seems fine....she is an alien. If she has more than 2 eyes, or more than 1 head, 3 or more of any limbs.....wasnt born in a mountain region or at high altitude....she is an alien.
Last

Let's just give up on women. Except in special circumstances. Hope Sam isn't in the clutches of an alien homemaker.
Be a hoot if the Colts beat KC.

Well, I think Sam has been ducking us,
The Bill's are 4-1,, the Patriots are 5-0.
It can't be the football,,
Maybe it's the Booga Juice that Dolphin sent him??

Last edited:
Well, I think Sam has been ducking us,
The Bill's are 4-1,, the Patriots are 5-0.
It can't be the football,,
Maybe it's the the Booga Juice that Dolphin sent him??
Yeah he should be doing keg stands in his apartment with Tippy with the way his teams are playing. Hope he didnt try doing a Booga Juice stand? He would be in dimension #7 for quite awhile if he did.
Last

I checked for banana trees today
Them flying monkeys got to them before I did. I was slipping and sliding all over the hill. I got one huge shag bark nut tree. Maybe I'll get some nuts and work up a pie or two.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back