NEW CONTEST

I been sick with a cold for four weeks, coupeter not working for four days, while I am Last. And to all a good night.

Apparently snagbark nuts are a real thing. Thought you had lost it, Wind.
That's a great nut. Shagbark Hickory Nut Beer is a must try! Drink this while standing on your head through a straw and your world will be upside down!
Last

Oh Dolphin,, where is your compassion??
Sam is sick. Okay, he lives with an alien but he is sick.
How about we all chip in and send Sam some Magic beans
Then he can plant them and climb up the stalk and get away from Tippy.

Well, it’s back to work tomorrow after a splendid vacation. At least I’ll go back knowing that I am

Last

Oh Dolphin,, where is your compassion??
Sam is sick. Okay, he lives with an alien but he is sick.
How about we all chip in and send Sam some Magic beans
Then he can plant them and climb up the stalk and get away from Tippy.
I only have 3 magic beans left and I cannot give them up at the moment....they are a bargaining chip with these fairies and aren't in play at the moment. Good idea though Wind.
Last

Was last.
Colts won. Not a good sign.
I have a magic bean to spare. But Tippy will climb up aftet him.

Are you possessed by Tippy?
Ha ha. Tippy would love to have mind control over me especially after she has been exposed so easily. No mere alien can do that to me. I have waaaay to many mind blocking gadgets on me at all times. It takes me 2 hours just to get ready to walk out to het the mail....Possessed by Tippy? I laugh at such jokes while I'm in
Last

Well, I think Sam has been ducking us,
The Bill's are 4-1,, the Patriots are 5-0.
It can't be the football,,
Maybe it's the Booga Juice that Dolphin sent him??
I been sick for four weeks having a cold, just had four teeth removed, not much yet, being last. Pats won.

Yeah he should be doing keg stands in his apartment with Tippy with the way his teams are playing. Hope he didnt try doing a Booga Juice stand? He would be in dimension #7 for quite awhile if he did.
Last
I am not doing good, but Pats won.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back