What's new

NEW CONTEST

ATTENTION RED ALERT
Wind has not posted his GM TNET Today
Search party activated
Fairy Patol PA division activated
No Squatch sightings in general area (PA) reported today...
Will keep all posted...
Last
 
Wasn't he talking about shag nuts and bananas and magic beans?
I never noticed. Wonder if he got curious and tried one of his magic beans? He may have a giant after him. I call PA county for a wellness check.
 
If he don't turn up we can divide his stuff at least.
 
The county told me they ain't going anywhere near the Pidgeon Compound.
 
The county told me they ain't going anywhere near the Pidgeon Compound.
Fairy patrol is saying all pigeons seem to be accounted for.
They may or may not of seen Wind out on his back forty today.
It seems Wind has lined his property with some sort of aluminum compound field that messes with the fairies vision...smart move.
Still no squatch sightings in his general area.
Alien DNA Levels are low in his area.
Will report as I receive news.
Last
 
If Sam wasn't sick he could transform into Tickman and investigate. Hope the pidgeons didn't turn on Wind cause he had not set up their giant flat screen.
 
If Sam wasn't sick he could transform into Tickman and investigate. Hope the pidgeons didn't turn on Wind cause he had not set up their giant flat screen.
Could be true....those pigeons are no joke when they miss Jeopardy I hear. Tickman might make the missing Wind situation a little worse...that is one nasty critter.
I hope he didnt make a new batch of experimental cookies and cannot get off the toilet...that would be bad.
Last
 
Stuck on a toilet may be a likely explanation. Shag nut cookies are bad enough never mind experimental type.
He could be picking up pieces of his outhouse nby now.
 
Last edited:
GM Wind....wherever you are
Last
 
GM Wind
UPDATE:
FAIRY PATROL CANCELLED
Wind has been found.
Last
 
You sure it's Wind???
I believe it is....with the Squatch dna and alien dna down around his property....the question is what happened to him? Maybe it was a simple batch of bad cookies?
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom