What's new

NEW CONTEST

What kind of hat?
I will not wear your smelly hat
I will not put it on my cat
 
What kind of hat?
I will not wear your smelly hat
I will not put it on my cat
You would not wear a smelly hat?
You would not put it on your cat?
Would you eat it from a hat
With a cat?
Last
 
You would not wear a smelly hat?
You would not put it on your cat?
Would you eat it from a hat
With a cat?
Last

I will NOT wear your smelly hat
I will NOT put it on my cat
Away with your green alien ham!
I will not eat it Honest Sam!
 
And to all, a good Afternoon, I am feeling much better while I am Last.
 
I will NOT wear your smelly hat
I will NOT put it on my cat
Away with your green alien ham!
I will not eat it Honest Sam!
You would eat it from a hat
Surely you'd eat it from a hat with a cat
You would not eat it with Honest Sam?
But Tippy and You would eat green alien ham!
Last
 
I will not eat with Tippy cat
Even if he wears a hat
I only eat green alien Spam
Which costs less than alien ham
 
Have a drink of Hoppy Poo
Have four or five or thirty two
You will be full of good cheer
When you vomit Hoppy beer
 
4th to mine, the last and only
Last
 
LAST is I
For it is I who is
LAST
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom