What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yep,, my great aunt really liked cats. Especially the Alien Kind.
My great aunt liked cats as well....her name was Alley....everyone called her Alley Cat. I was young but I guess she worked on a corner street next to an alley....she must of loved her job being so close to all those Alley Cats all the time. Not sure what she did?
Last
 
Bad but good enough to be
Last
 
GM boys and aliens
This is clown Dolphin
Wishing everyone a clowntacular day
On galactic clown day!
Last
 
Good Galactic Clown Morning to you Wind!
This clown laughs in
Last
 
Well, that makes sense because we are living in clown world. Maybe we just call it the year of the clown and be down with it. I'm guessing since this is galactic the aliens took the day off.
 
Well crap. Life sucks sometimes. My best friend of more than 30 years succumbed to his cancer on Monday and my dad had a mild heart attack this morning. Fortunately my dad is back home, but occasionally you get a reminder to not take our time here for granted.
 
Well crap. Life sucks sometimes. My best friend of more than 30 years succumbed to his cancer on Monday and my dad had a mild heart attack this morning. Fortunately my dad is back home, but occasionally you get a reminder to not take our time here for granted.
Sorry to hear and I hope your dad makes a full recovery.
 
Well, that makes sense because we are living in clown world. Maybe we just call it the year of the clown and be down with it. I'm guessing since this is galactic the aliens took the day off.
Actually aliens love Galactic Clown Day. dance__clown__dance__by_gloom82-d9wh1z6.webp
 
I am here, was losing playing checkers on line, but I am here and Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom