What's new

NEW CONTEST

My kb got switched to some other setting this morning. Anyway, somebody betterh apply for a patent.
tfN2x.webpeaster-beer-hunt-bunny.webp
 
I released 6 birds last week. 2 came back and 4 skedaddle. I received 2 calls from people, approximately 100 miles away. They have both come across one of my birds. One is going to try to return one tomorrow. We'll see,, last.
 
I released 6 birds last week. 2 came back and 4 skedaddle. I received 2 calls from people, approximately 100 miles away. They have both come across one of my birds. One is going to try to return one tomorrow. We'll see,, last.
So the two that came back, does that mean they will now always come back? Just curious how all that works.
 
If you love something let it go. If it doesn't come back hunt it down and kill it.
 
100 miles and is going to try to return it. Gonna throw it? Mail? Maybe get it a ride with a trucker?
I think I would get your address and mail you some feathers in an envelope :laughing9:
 
A good night from the great state of Connecticut.
I believe there is a sign in Connecticut that reads..."The Greatest Part of Connecticut is Leaving Connecticut." [emoji23]
Last
 
A good night is seeing Connecticut in your rear view mirror ;)
 
California is looking pretty darn good right now, isn’t it?

Last
 
Valley, you got a slight edge cause of weather. Maybe a huge edge. But you guys should rejoin the US and quit modeling yourself off Cuba. And import massive waves of gun lovin' hillbillies from the South :)
 
Good morning Wind, since Dolphin is sleeping in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom