What's new

NEW CONTEST

Didn't the Prez refer to Connecticut as a poop hole?
 
Every large city in the USA have nuclear waste flows under their cities silly...lol. You should plan a week on your next vacation, pick a large city and stay in the sewer system there for one week. It's a great, life changing experience. You will meet CHUD so pack weapons (CHUD=Characteristic Humanoid Underground Dwellers). They made a movie in the 1980's called CHUD that failed at the box office but later it became a cult classic and people realized the realism of the underground. The other great thing that happens after your week long tour is that your urine with glow for months! That's pretty cool.
Dont forget if you pick a city in California you have to pay an Underground Exploration Tax or UET.
LAST

Okay here it is. Perhaps you remember Jenna Lee.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...p/news-story/7b1f7f00a5f85a562214028ec7194976
 
Didn't the Prez refer to Connecticut as a poop hole?
Apparently it's a nuclear poop hole with large Ticmen running around with alien shapeshifting feline cats with fake diamond collars. Quite the site to see...even when glowing in space.
Last
 
Drink from a well? Are you insinuating our groundwater might be tainted and made us a little loopy?
Well water is the best.
 
9° feels like 2°. Tomorrow it will be 48° so that will feel like summer. I think we should evacuate Cali to Chile and then move the state to the Midwest, thus warming the country.
Like this one guy said, you couldn't get people to drink water until it was put in a plastic bottle and people had to pay for it.
 
9° feels like 2°. Tomorrow it will be 48° so that will feel like summer. I think we should evacuate Cali to Chile and then move the state to the Midwest, thus warming the country.
Like this one guy said, you couldn't get people to drink water until it was put in a plastic bottle and people had to pay for it.
I like the Cali idea, we just got 6 inches of snow here.
I only pay for that special glacier water from outer space that can be bought if you know the right people.
Last
 
And a good Afternoon to all. No snow, but very cold. Tippy is sleeping.
 
It’s a pleasant 75 degrees and sunny right now in the beautiful country of California.

Last
 
Well I woke up to this,,
 

Attachments

  • 20191112_092925.webp
    20191112_092925.webp
    658.3 KB · Views: 52
12th of November and we have snow,, 4 1/2 more months of this. Don't know about you guys, but I ain't no fan of snow!!
 
No snow in the town where Tippy and I live, very cold, being Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom