NEW CONTEST

The faerie peoples are on the move...
Watch your backs out there..

The faerie peoples are on the move...
Watch your backs out there..

Maybe migration to warmer areas? Or are they going underground. What state are your Faeris in?
The Fairys hanging around here are just hanging out, playing games, and scratching theirselves. Belizia says she isn't going anywhere. Her and Mermaid are gonna get in a fight again cause Mermaid keeps whispering Turtle nuts.

Maybe migration to warmer areas? Or are they going underground. What state are your Faeris in?
The Fairys hanging around here are just hanging out, playing games, and scratching theirselves. Belizia says she isn't going anywhere. Her and Mermaid are gonna get in a fight again cause Mermaid keeps whispering Turtle nuts.

Dunno what they are at, but they are moving along 'la ligne d'or'........
I seen them, my kid seen them, they know we seen them, they wanted us to see them.

last

i always thought the name should have been 'Big Feet' unless it carries only one unusually large arse kicker..

But if you see two of them is this some bigfeets you saw or a couple of bigfoots.
I like the idea of calling them bigfeets.

We could cover all bases and say " we saw a couple of big footed bigfeets.."
anyway when do we go to the media ??

I never saw one but Dolphin probably has. This isn't good. Turns out there are bunyips in Australia.
Bunyip02.jpg51D2al5FQeL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg
https://visitcryptoville.com/2014/10/14/the-kudimudra-and-the-disappearing-lake/

This is either a map of bigfeets sightings. Or maybe a cat poop map.
3212645.jpg

And this is Pam Bondi :D
Florida_AG_Bondi.jpg

We could cover all bases and say " we saw a couple of big footed bigfeets.."
anyway when do we go to the media ??

But what are baby bigfeets? They have small feets.
I called my Rep. Billy Long. He is still investigating Tippy's citizen status so bigfeets are on the backburner at least until after Christmas.

Sort of like the Bigfoot,,,
Well,
From my studies and capture Bigfoot is more of an isolated creature as opposed to fairies. Fairies will hold parades and social events, certain fairies are big gamblers..Bigfoot would rather steal the beer from a hikers tent, climb a tree and get loaded while throwing bigfoot poop at wolves from the tree. Bigfoot are huge drinkers, smoke and love to be pranksters. A good fart will crack a bigfoot up for a hour, lighting a fart and it will giggle for a week. I once saw (on a trail cam) a bigfoot tie two sleeping wolves tails together and then light a firecracker off just to watch them run in different directions and ripping the fur off their tales. I mean I chuckled but this bigfoot laughed so hard it puked.
Last

I mean they are named incorrectly, the bigfeet bigfoot, .... they have big feet because they are big things... the foot size is obviously related to the size of the creature. So we should just call them 'big',, " did you see the video with the big thing with reasonably proportioned feet"
i think it sounds catchy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back