NEW CONTEST

By ground Vegas is about 380 miles from my house, but the road to get there dips way south and through the Mojave desert so it’s a not a straight shot there. By air it’s a 45 minute flight. I usually do drive when I go, but occasionally they offer round trip flights for under a hundred bucks. During those times I’ll just take the flight.

Last

It's tough at the bottom.

I reckon,,, that no matter how big a big feet's toes are, his toe nail clippings don't stink as bad as mine.... Cheesy whiff.... I'm very proud. :unhappysmiley:

I just gooooooooogled 'why do my toe nail clippings stink of cheese' ....again...
Do you think there is a psy ops watch list for such searches ?? :BangHead:

Well, I am a fan of 'soccer ball'

Glad someone noticed that I was missing.
Friday the 13th, my phone went KAPUT!!
It was under warranty so it didn't cost anything to replace. A quick trip to Olean, N.Y., and the Verizon tech pulled up my information and I'm back.
LAST

The fairies set up a meeting with a bigfoot for me. They do not like to be called Bigfeet, they are somewhat sensitive to names. They do like Squatch. They do like throwing poop and raiding camp sites. They love messing with wolves, bears and Cougars/mountain lions. They hate scrabble and operation games and anyone that brings those games camping they will get poop in their sleeping bags or pillow cases.
Last

The fairies set up a meeting with a bigfoot for me. They do not like to be called Bigfeet, they are somewhat sensitive to names. They do like Squatch. They do like throwing poop and raiding camp sites. They love messing with wolves, bears and Cougars/mountain lions. They hate scrabble and operation games and anyone that brings those games camping they will get poop in their sleeping bags or pillow cases.
Last

Why did you tell them that we called them that ??... i mean... ????
What would you buy a turd flinging bigfeet for xmas ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back