NEW CONTEST

Buy Squashes a really nice pair of monogrammed rubber gloves for Christmas.
Soccer fan?:nono::tard:

I was thinking.... you know that shoe, that odd shoe that you see at the roadside, seemingly discarded randomly, well, perhaps they are bigfoot rejects, as they only need one for the regular sized foot ? ... blows the bigfeet theory right out of the water, i mean this is real science at work.. follow the evidence.

I was thinking.... you know that shoe, that odd shoe that you see at the roadside, seemingly discarded randomly, well, perhaps they are bigfoot rejects, as they only need one for the regular sized foot ? ... blows the bigfeet theory right out of the water, i mean this is real science at work.. follow the evidence.

How about that one sock? Last summer somebody left a nice pair of running shoes on the broken concrete slabs next to the bridge at Jenkins. Maybe fell in the creek or bigfeeties. Or Aliens. Girl shoes. Creek not deep.

How about that one sock? Last summer somebody left a nice pair of running shoes on the broken concrete slabs next to the bridge at Jenkins. Maybe fell in the creek or bigfeeties. Or Aliens. Girl shoes. Creek not deep.
A great gift is a Tennis racket so they can really get some distance on the poop. Gloves is good as well.
I tried to explain Bigfeet but somehow they thought I was saying something about chickens and wine. The conversation never got back to bigfeet.
Last

A great gift is a Tennis racket so they can really get some distance on the poop. Gloves is good as well.
I tried to explain Bigfeet but somehow they thought I was saying something about chickens and wine. The conversation never got back to bigfeet.
Last

Were there mushrooms involved?

Bigfeet are related to Abominable snowmens ?

latest_abominable+snowman+rudolph.jpeg

a recent picture of an ablomonablble snowmen , from a particularly frightening encounter

On a Christmas note, my dog was given a set a Christmas pajamas and felt quite smug when she donned them.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1576663892.201821.jpg

Last

Whenever you lot have finished, i will come in and be LASSSSTTTT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back