What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last night was great. The Pats won big time. Two weeks, the Super Bowl. Go Pats.
 
The "Pats" are a bunch of Irish guys who need a "Bowl" so they can eat their "Lucky Charms"
Last
 
They must eat a lot of lucky charms to make it a super bowl......
 
We still have some rain and the winds are gusting up to 40 miles per hour. The good news is that tomorrow it is going to be fifty degrees and sunny.
I'm going on a hunt.
Last
 
Yesterday day and night, we had Hurricane rain and bad winds. I do believe for sure that I was going to lose my electric and heat. At Last, the wind and rain stop.
 
Well, I was watching TV and there was an asteroid or meteor speeding towards earth. There was like a minute until impact. They asked the general what the plan was. He said, "Now listen,, if we all switch to Geico,, we could save 15% on our car insurance."
Last
 
Last edited:
image.webpMy old boy in the middle teaching the younger ones how to hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom