What's new

NEW CONTEST

Another 50 degree, January day in NYC.
I didn't shovel any snow but I did use my Lesche.
Last
 
Children, Children let us stop all this arguing. I will be last and that's FINAL!!!!!!!
 
Children, Children let us stop all this arguing. I will be last and that's FINAL!!!!!!!

You should not have to bare that burden, I will help ya out!
 
Thanks but I am just trying to keep the peace with all the members here......
 
I saw a Rainbow recently...need I say more?
 
There is this person that always seems to have to have the last say in a conversation. Know anyone like that?
 
No snow forecasted today and the sun is shining
 
There is this person that always seems to have to have the last say in a conversation. Know anyone like that?
Yes, that would be me. I always like to have the Last say in any conversations, and Last in this contest that seem to Last forever.
 
Final reply....the contest is now officially over!

Last
 
You are a liar, my friend. This contest will Last forever.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom