What's new

NEW CONTEST

Its the corona virus
 
i2eu66pd.webp
 
And it will be betty boop
 
The caronavirus has killed around 1,100 globally. Each year the common flu kills around 60,000 in the United States alone. This caronavirus is completely being hyped by the media.

Last
 
Well,, the Purple Paint law has been accepted and approved in Pennsylvania. If you mark your trees or posts or fencing, every 100 feet, you're telling people that there is no trespassing, hunting, trapping, etc.,, allowed. I guess I'll be looking for some Purple Paint.
I can't have people shooting at the flying monkeys, or Sasquatch up in the hills.
 
Or taking the Wedding cakes
 
Seems like if they dont pay attention to the signs hows the purple paint gooing to help.
 
Then get on the bus forget about us and put the blame on meeeyyeee
 
You know when I got on the bus?

Last
 
Uh Oh. I've got to take care of some Honey-Do stuff. While I am gone don't anybody take my spot as...Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom