What's new

NEW CONTEST

star.gif
 
Did the Wife have to get out of bed Last
 
You're right about that. I usually take a good Squatch right after my first cup of coffee in the morning but that is not what I do...Last.
 
Why cant they find a sasquatch poop you think it would be the size of a double decker Chocolate wedding cake
 
Why cant they find a sasquatch poop you think it would be the size of a double decker Chocolate wedding cake
Sasquatch's poop is highly sought after by Bear, Wolves, Coyotes, Wolverines, badgers, opossum, raccoons and Trolls. A Squatch can take a dump and it can be eaten within minutes! Hope this solves your problem.
Last
 
I appreciate your candor in this matter of big foot splatter and cake batter. Ok you Guys are weird lol
 
It depends on ones interpretation of weird I guess. To me, everyone is weird and that is why life is so fun!
Last
 
You take the cake lol
 
That was funny gotta admit Last
 
I have the flu. Not The Flu.
I can't go the doctor cause I'll get caged.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom