djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone is interested, I have some slightly used toilet paper for sale.. 50% clean since only one side has been used. Put your bids in now, don't be ... Last.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welp, my city just issued an ordinance that all dine-in restaurants and all bars are to close. It’s only the start!

Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welp, my city just issued an ordinance that all dine-in restaurants and all bars are to close. It’s only the start!

Last

Update. Now my city has imposed a shelter in place order through the end of the month. Unfortunately I still have to go to work, but fortunately I still get paid. I feel for all of these folks, particularly those in the service industry, who aren’t going to have an income for a while.

Last

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had an order to close all restaurants and bars state wide in NC. Take out only. Fine with me as I always prefer to eat home with my wife but it does suck for those who are not able to work. Oh well, I almost forgot to let you all know that I am ... Last.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some jobs are essential to the survival of and welfare of others. Doctors, nurses, and train motor men. The have to show up for work.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some jobs are essential to the survival of and welfare of others. Doctors, nurses, and train motor men. The have to show up for work.

Yup, I am going on days off tomorrow but was told that I’m on call if crap hits the fan. I guess no drinking for me this weekend.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
86223763.jpg
86223762.jpg

Top Member Reactions