NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! I just checked into a hotel here on the coast. What’s everyone’s definition of “cheap” when it comes to a hotel?

Last
Cheap is if you walk outside your room and you have 3-10 ladies of the night ask you if you need company....the kind where you go to check in and there is a not that says...."Gone....Just take a key". Thays just me though.
Last

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cheap would be about lets say 50 bucks

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So one of the reasons / excuses that my wife said she’s leaving me over is that I’m cheap and won’t spend over a hundred bucks for a hotel room (which is not true). Right now I’m about two miles from a Ritz Carlton that is normally around a thousand bucks a night. Due to this virus thing and because nobody is traveling, tonight I could have got a room for about $375. I almost did just to send her some pics of what she’s missing. But then I thought better and figured I don’t want to make her mad so she doesn’t come after me for more.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1587609354.482426.jpg
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So one of the reasons / excuses that my wife said she’s leaving me over is that I’m cheap and won’t spend over a hundred bucks for a hotel room (which is not true). Right now I’m about two miles from a Ritz Carlton that is normally around a thousand bucks a night. Due to this virus thing and because nobody is traveling, tonight I could have got a room for about $375. I almost did just to send her some pics of what she’s missing. But then I thought better and figured I don’t want to make her mad so she doesn’t come after me for more.
View attachment 1826647
Last
I'm practical. I will hit the middle ground when options are available or the most bang for the buck. That picture is amazing by the way, crazy view.
Last

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1826647
Last
Here is an Idea if you want to stay with her. Repropose to her promising to be a new Man and make the changes she wants.Well most of em own your mistakes and let her know how much she means to you.......Im waiting for that day myself lol I hope you can work it out.....Ill tell ya you live in paradise compared to Mi stay safe out there my friend...Tommy

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is an Idea if you want to stay with her. Repropose to her promising to be a new Man and make the changes she wants.Well most of em own your mistakes and let her know how much she means to you.......Im waiting for that day myself lol I hope you can work it out.....Ill tell ya you live in paradise compared to Mi stay safe out there my friend...Tommy

I appreciate your advice. Unfortunately she is done and it was without warning to me. She agreed to go to one therapy session just to appease me and the psychologist later told me that my wife is going through a “significant midlife crisis”. She’s wanting to relive her 20’s without me in her life. She literally left the house with nothing but her cloths and personal items and she’s already got a new place. The ONLY good thing out of all this is that she doesn’t want anything from me....no spousal support, none of my retirement, etc, and she left me the house and dog.

Last

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sorry to hear that I cant imagine Im not one to give advice I guess I jsut think if that happened to me It would be very hard to deal with. We are strong and I look back at everything Ive been through in my life and even the worst times Im better for. Have fun and stay safe Im in my Garage working on my car while it snows and its cold but I gotta stay busy or Ill go insane. Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread