Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long day.
Started cutting up the 11 trees we took down yesterday. It's going to rain tomorrow, so I guess I'll work indoors. Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Women don’t make ANY sense. The wife told me a little over 5 weeks ago she fell out of love with me and wants a divorce. Yet tonight she comes over to get a load of her stuff (she’s already moved out), but she sits on the couch next to me and holds me and kisses my shoulder. I am 100% convinced she’s going through a midlife crisis and doesn’t know what she wants or feels.

Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Women don’t make ANY sense. The wife told me a little over 5 weeks ago she fell out of love with me and wants a divorce. Yet tonight she comes over to get a load of her stuff (she’s already moved out), but she sits on the couch next to me and holds me and kisses my shoulder. I am 100% convinced she’s going through a midlife crisis and doesn’t know what she wants or feels.

Last

Sorry to hear about your marital problems.
Women are Nuts,,

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate your advice. Unfortunately she is done and it was without warning to me. She agreed to go to one therapy session just to appease me and the psychologist later told me that my wife is going through a “significant midlife crisis”. She’s wanting to relive her 20’s without me in her life. She literally left the house with nothing but her cloths and personal items and she’s already got a new place. The ONLY good thing out of all this is that she doesn’t want anything from me....no spousal support, none of my retirement, etc, and she left me the house and dog.

Last
Sorry to hear Valley. Keep the head up and keep moving forward.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She will get though it its hard going through a midlife crisis and a world crisis this can really effect people emotionally. You will get through it so will she youll see!!!!!!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unbelievable,, it's raining now, it is going to rain tomorrow,, and then on Tuesday,, yep, more rain!
How long will it last??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread