What's new

NEW CONTEST

No snow and 80 this weekend.....climate change..Global warming...I want my snow back...
 
20170209_095657.webp
 
Yep,, don't know why it flipped sideways but there is a white out going on and we are expecting 6 to 10 inches before the snowfall stops.
 
20170209_095745_HDR.webp Yuk!

Hey I'm last :occasion18:
 
Last week

snow.webp
 
Last edited:
Where is my SNOW....You all posting pictures of it but I don't have any.......
 
Just save one of the images posted and you will be good
 
Sorry, maybe being 2nd to LAST will make it better?
 
The Blizzard hit Connecticut real hard, but, at Last, it stop.
 
I guess I will wait till later in the year for our snow here.....
 
my father is in Connecticut said they got about 18 inches
 
going to be hard to tell how much I am getting the wind is blowing about 30 mph but it is still snowing at 8:30.
 
Well, the snow in NYC has now turned into ice. On Saturday and Sunday it is going to rain. The overnight temperatures on Saturday and Sunday will be above freezing. On Monday, the ground will be moist and ready to give up some silver.
Until then, , I will be last.
 
until it is time for work now I'm last, or first this morning, I'm so confused..
 
GREAT CONTEST . HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED .. AMEN AMEN
 
Sorry this contest ended months ago. Some just don't want to let it die......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom