What's new

NEW CONTEST

I picked up some antibiotics yesterday. Going through a bout with Bronchitis. Every year I seem to get a dose. At least I started the meds right away.
Last
 
hope you feel better
display 018.webp
 
Lots of laundry getting done. Lots of rain coming down. Maybe I'll get a haircut and wear some clean underwear. Maybe.
Last
 
I picked up some antibiotics yesterday. Going through a bout with Bronchitis. Every year I seem to get a dose. At least I started the meds right away.
Last
I hope that you are feeling better by now, and it will not Last long.
 
I hope that you are feeling better by now, and it will not Last long.

Thanks Sam, with the antibiotics that I am on, it usually takes about 7 days to knock it out. My prescription is for a 10 day dosage. I always get a few renewals on this antibiotic. It can't hurt to have them in the house, , just in case.
Last
 
I am feeling miserable
 
sinus infection
 
At Last, not any more. Take a break, so I can be Last for an hour.
 
Ok if you just need an hour then I concede for one hour.....You can have 12am to 1am...Congratulations!!!! :notworthy::laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom