What's new

NEW CONTEST

I have a VIP pass, stole it! LOL
 
Long day,, lots of struggling with briars, brambles, muddy and slippery creeks and trails. Yep,, long day and I'm tired. Think for now, I'll be last.
 
I had a bad night Last night, trying to get to sleep. At Last, I fell asleep.
 
What do you mean you stole it? wait till Honest Samuel aka dad gets ahold of you......

No worries he is still holding out on the car keys and cash...been avoiding me for some reason. LOL
 
I'm last in the line,,
To get in back of me and be last,,
You have to stop being first and go back to the back of the line.
Then and only then, can you be Last.
 
Ok, I will try that
 
Winner, Winner, Chicken dinner......Sorry I need to be last because I will be away from the computer for a few days. I will be flying to Louisiana to buy plants for the nursery so no computer access after Friday morning.....please be kind and don't post for a few days......:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom