What's new

NEW CONTEST

CONTEST HAS ENDED.
LawrencetheMDer won the CTX 3030 being given away to the last entry
 
Congrats................
 
Finally I was hoping that someone would win it again.....But your about 200 pages too late.....
 
Had to take out my batteties for the season....at last.
😷
 
The season is getting ready to kick off.....put em back in.
 
Just got back from detecting a park. a little 925 ring, $1.75 clad, couple earrings of no value, zipper pulls, pull tabs, etc.
 
# 3022 is full of lies and hate. I will still be here until I am Last.
 
It would take too long to explain
 
And I could spend a lifetime in a penny arcade.....but what is time in a bottle
 
Anyone else wonder how Monaco rare coins keep finding hoards of uncirculated gold and silver coins?
Now that is a yard to metal detect.
 
Ok folks. All stop posting here. This thread is closed. Have a nice day
 
Okay,, had a good hunt, cleaned finds and took pictures. Too late to post. Maybe I'll do a post after tomorrow's hunt. Last
 
This contest is still open in Connecticut. Therefore, I am Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom