What's new

NEW CONTEST

Thread took a turn
 
OK, I am out. I concede. So I am LAST!
 
It's really coming down in NYC.
This rain will keep the soil moist, but it will also keep me away from the soil.
Last.
 
Rain real hard today in Connecticut. Great if I want to swim on my lawn. Now, I can think about being Last.
 
Congratulations to everyone who watched the Congressional Address last night. Me??
I watched "Taboo"
Last
 
Wind gusts are up to 50 MPH.
I won't be riding the bike in those conditions.
GOOD MORNING TNET
 
While riding over bridges in high wind conditions, I have literally been pushed out of my lane. Not fun.
Last
 
I can imagine not to fun at all....I drive a high truck and it can blow me over sometimes.....
 
Best of luck to you, and good hunting. Hope you be so busy, you will not be here to be Last.
 
I was Born to be Wild but it never really worked out......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom