What's new

NEW CONTEST

We must be back in high school. I just farted, and the teacher gave me a bathroom pass. She and the other students left the room for the rest of the day. Maybe I be last tonight.
 
Things are gonna get cold tonight.
They're saying that it is going down to 18 degrees.
Last
 
somebody been swillin prune juice and vodka????????
 
Good morning all, expected high today near 50. :coffee2:
 
Good Morning!!! Todays high is supposed to be 70
 
Want to go treasure hunting but need to button up a couple more home projects. Being handy at remodeling can be a curse!
 
Want to go treasure hunting but need to button up a couple more home projects. Being handy at remodeling can be a curse!

Ive got some home projects out here but I am not a handyman....
 
Thanks for the offer but I have PLENTY with two homes already.

The offer stands as I have several houses too......hard to find a good worker who knows what they are doing....all the good ones are getting older and retiring.
 
The offer stands as I have several houses too......hard to find a good worker who knows what they are doing....all the good ones are getting older and retiring.

Handy man services and metal detecting is what I plan to do when I retire and I am already feeling the OLD part!
 
Good Morning!!! Todays high is supposed to be 70

High of 16 where I live today. Going to metal detect anyways, not frozen in the woods yet! Going to be 50 on Monday though.
 
Man I love afternoon naps, now back to work.
 
The offer stands as I have several houses too......hard to find a good worker who knows what they are doing....all the good ones are getting older and retiring.
That would be me, but, I am not too old to go treasure hunting. For now, I am Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom