highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,141 Anything Else would be uncivilized
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,142 I just checked my lottery numbers. I didn't win. Well,, at least I'm last.
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 7, 2017 #4,143 Check those numbers again, because mine said that I am last.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,144 Well I checked my lottery numbers again, , nothing. So I guess I'm last.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,145 When running downhill always lean back never forward.........
C coast40 Jr. Member Joined Apr 3, 2015 Messages 83 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Oregon Coast Detector(s) used Simplex Lite, AT Pro, Fisher Gold Bug, Fisher F2, TRXs, CarrotZ, Lesche diggers, Bobcat excavator Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,146 Finally. The contest is OVER!!!!!!!!! Last edited: May 7, 2017
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 7, 2017 #4,147 Yard work today....I hope it doesnt LAST long
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,148 Yardwork everyday somewhere.......
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,149 Oh yeah, wake up, yeah!
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,150 It's also time to get in a hunt,, Last
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,151 This thread should be called, "one year of Mr. Winds life"
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,152 Too cold in Connecticut to go out with the new detector.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,153 When the work is all done its time to go to bed......
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,154 Time to take a nap.
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 7, 2017 #4,155 I am too tired to be last
Oddjob Silver Member Joined Aug 23, 2012 Messages 4,356 Reaction score 9,077 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19 Primary Interest: Other May 7, 2017 #4,156 Has anyone seen my nachos?
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,157 Sorry that I ate your nachos, I did not know that they were yours.
Oddjob Silver Member Joined Aug 23, 2012 Messages 4,356 Reaction score 9,077 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19 Primary Interest: Other May 7, 2017 #4,158 Oh man, never fails, if I do not write my name on them they get eaten, if I write my name on them they taste like sharpie.
Oh man, never fails, if I do not write my name on them they get eaten, if I write my name on them they taste like sharpie.
C Cbowersox Tenderfoot Joined May 7, 2017 Messages 7 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used BOUNTY HUNTER, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett pro-pointer, Garrett At Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,159 Thank you.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4,160 Almost time for some sleep. Last