What's new

NEW CONTEST

No problem

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
image.webpComing home over the Cascade Mountains after a weekend of golf with my high school buds
 
Theirs treasure in them hills!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I've unsubscribed but figured I'd post anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Growing up in a house with a Bed & Breakfast, I was raised on left-overs...sure makes you appreciate a meal cooked warm straight out of the kitchen. My lady is making my mothers famous "Dutch Babies" and Italian hash...first time eating this breakfast fresh, hopefully not the LAST
 
Amen

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
That breakfast sounds good.
 
Is it Father's day? That's a once a year type breakfast around this house....lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Me 2....replace tea for coffee

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yeah....what honest said only....wait for it.......wait for it.....last!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I think I will take over the position of last now
 
Nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
L a s t

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Maybe tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom