What's new

NEW CONTEST

Agreed

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Dang its cold at the lake cabin. I wont be detecting the 46 degree water thats for sure. Maybe dunk the magnet at the marina and do some actual fish fishing.
 
Good luck

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes, you did not win.
 
I was last....again

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I have been last my whole life. But i am ok with that.
 
Really? Me 2

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Zzzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzz......zzzzzzlastzzzzzz

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hello all....last?
 
Sorry....last was already taken....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Got out detecting last night for 2hrs....found 1 wheat, 1 1800's porcelain lid, 1 old wagon latch....and some junk.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Big horse race coming up this Afternoon. I be watching.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom