What's new

NEW CONTEST

Don't play the powerball but still want to be last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Srry....they awarded me first place for being
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Likewise. Powerball is one that I don't want to come in

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great turnout....got some kids hanging out at a fire next to the lake with a full moon....awesome day
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I enjoy holing at full moons. Go to bed everybody so I can be LAST for the night.
 
Last edited:
Zzzzzzlaaaassssttttzzzzzz

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes you were

LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Gm wind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I need to do some "Me time" stuff today
 
Ok....thanks for all of your participation in the contest, but I have to now call it....times up....I win.
 
I won the power ball and this....it is great to be

LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes u were
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
We are pushing the contest to at least a year
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom