What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well.....I got 0 numbers correct and was the number 1 person furthest from winning....so in a sense I won for being

LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Will win
Must be last
Need sleep


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sweet dreams are made of me being

LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Getting old? Newbie, see us in a year
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Somebody won big time, good for them. For a while, I be LAST.
 
Honest Samuel you were last
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Darn it.....I thought 13dolphins1 would win for sure
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Is the competition over


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
One day a dolphin flipped through a ring and then.......
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
He who lasts last, lasts

LAST?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Exactly....which is why I'm
Always
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom