What's new

NEW CONTEST

I am still tired
 
GM, my name is
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well it will hit 90 degrees again today but tomorrow is a heat wave breaker. I will be heading to the beach for a water hunt. Looking forward to it. Especially after being house bound and condemned to air conditioning. lol
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Laundry is almost done, then we take down a few fixtures, the house has air conditioning,, so doing this work is not too bad. It's hot and humid outside.
Last
 
Don't mix colors with whites! Do your colors

LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hey Dolphin,, why are all my tightie whites turning pink? This is the LAST time I wash my Fruit of the Looms with my red Harley Shirts.
 
Does it every time
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Is there some kind of special alert program you can install on your phone,, that will alert you when you fall out of LAST place??
 
One more day of work then off to the cabin.
 
Alerted phone says......

LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No....no....you are second to

LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes....now you all have.....everyone else is second to last as I am always

LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Too hot to type more

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom