What's new

NEW CONTEST

Feeling good to be

LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I hunt on one field that belongs to Mr.
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Going to my cabin in the morning, wife is already there. Me thinks I will bring the excaliber II and some waders this trip. Oh I am now LAST! Back to my cold beer and shot of makers mark before I grill a nice filet mignon.
 
Throw a Lobster on the boiler and now your talking. Someone say hi, it Mr.
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
What happened to UCONN'S men's basketball team....they use to be good now they take
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You can insult the UCONN'S men's basketball team, and you may get away with it. But, do not dare to insult the Ladies.
 
Ladies are legendary....wasn't trying to insult....
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm all out...in last again...
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Great day.
Got in a hunt with Brooklyn digger.
We both came home with silver.
I think I'm going to get some sleep, at last.
 
Good sleep 4 u.....don't worry...I will keep my eye on
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Only other guy from the West Coast is still recouping from his trip to Vegas, while everyone is sleeping i will fly this beast right into tuna town
 
Your flight just crashed and now I've taken off into last place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom