What's new

NEW CONTEST

I prefer white wine and shrimp as the taste of the wine seems to be affected by the salt of the shrimp
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Taste good to me. I am going to the beach to watch the young ladies.
 
Lol....now that was funny Honest....really funny
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I sure wish I was at the beach today rather than dealing with this nonsense heat.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1498181529.858785.webp
 
Ouch....that is hot!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Had a great day,, weather was good, recovered another bucket lister. Had to cut hunt short to make sure some pension papers got notarized.
Tomorrow I'll make my last trip to the pension office.
 
What bucket lister did you get? I ran out where I found the great seal button and got some relics on a quick hunt.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'll post it tomorrow afternoon. Don't want to ruin the surprise. I will say this,, it's small.
Last
 
Look forward to your post.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm saying a small solid gold dolphin
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
great, thanks for the update. Gaurd what you have with all you've got. I hope you wake up
 
No sleep for a couple of hours. I need to stay up to ensure that I stay last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom